Mori POV Preference option

I think it would be pretty cool if were able to choose The POV when we're moring somebody as killer Because I play as Michael Myers and When I mori people people it's kind of underwhelming because it doesn't look as cool As it does In third person, so I think It would be pretty nice if were able to choose which POV we want And Some of the older killers Moris That has First person

Comments

  • i do think that be cool especially to see your cosmetics you paid for as well

  • @TheTom20 said:

    i do think that be cool especially to see your cosmetics you paid for as well

    Yes it would

  • @daL3g3nd713 said:

    I think it would be pretty cool if were able to choose The POV when we're moring somebody as killer Because I play as Michael Myers and When I mori people people it's kind of underwhelming because it doesn't look as cool As it does In third person, so I think It would be pretty nice if were able to choose which POV we want And Some of the older killers Moris That has First person

    I swear I had this one time bug where it had actually put me in 3rd person during the mori when I was playing as wraith

    I was never able to recreate it no matter how hard I tried