thoughts on deactivating Made for This in endgame?
Made for This has had alot of attention on it from as soon as it released, especially when combined with Hope. allowing survivors to run at the same speed as hag, spirit, deathslinger, huntress, and trickster. So i feel like it would be fair to give it the same limit as like off the record to avoid this combo keeping the utility on both of the perks. I feel like Made for This would still be strong with this change and allow it to combo with smaller haste boosts like Dark Theory. Is there anything I missed?
Comments
That would be a fair way to prevent it stacking with Hope I think. But a lot of players complaints are about it's effect in chase. I don't necessarily agree with that, but I feel those complaints will get the perk nerfed more than just during endgame. If the perk is going to get a more general nerf anyway, I'm not sure this idea is needed as well.
yeah I agree but I feel like 3 percent isnt really that much especially given how it can't be combined with other exhaustion perks as it will automatically deactivate like a majority of a time a 150 at the start of a chase is gonna be more effective than than 3 percent throughout a chase unless its combined with deadhard but even then it deactivates when you use deadhard
They could legit just have the 3% not stack with anything. If you get hope, only the haste from hope and so on. Still good to use but not overbearing at the end.
thats fair however in my opinion that would be a far greater change and one where im not sure how well it is as it becomes a net nerf on all haste perks. not just made for this and hope. To me the reason these 2 are so overbearing is how reliable and easy their activation states are, combined with the fact they they have no time limit to them. Dark Theory also has no time limit but requires you to be in a boons range and set up the boon in the first place and despite also combining with hope to make 110% it hasnt been a problem. It could also be with how they change it, it could also apply to killers who use stacked haste much more often and would nerf alot of non ploblematic, fun and, unique perk synnergies