Lost all my stuff
I bought the game on the Xbox app and it didn’t give me my stuff back that I have on my xbox so I lost everything
I bought the game on the Xbox app and it didn’t give me my stuff back that I have on my xbox so I lost everything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to contact customer support, you can find that by following the link I sent. You can use the chat bot and press the option about progress where you'll have to explain the issue.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Have you see if you have the option to redownload the content in the xbox Microsoft store?
The game uses different Progressions for the Xbox-App/Xbox/Microsoft-Store. Your stuff is still there, its just only accessibile on the Plattform you first played it. But BHVR wanna change that...someday. Maybe this Year?