I wonder what this means?
I believe it's just a joke since Twitter changed logo to an X in a similar style.
The letter D is coming to the Fog.
D
@Rizzo said:I believe it's just a joke since Twitter changed logo to an X in a similar style.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QQDHK1CQ95G4/image.png
@Rizzo said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QQDHK1CQ95G4/image.png
I kinda thought that might be the case, that's pretty funny.
A mockery of the stupid new ‘design’ of twitter’s logo.
Or “X” as he wants to call it.
The only thing bigger than Elons bank account is his ego.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it's just a joke since Twitter changed logo to an X in a similar style.
The letter D is coming to the Fog.
D
I kinda thought that might be the case, that's pretty funny.
A mockery of the stupid new ‘design’ of twitter’s logo.
Or “X” as he wants to call it.
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1683481134582177795?s=46&t=MOM9e-MaWyIGCyqm4Ri7dwThe only thing bigger than Elons bank account is his ego.