Carlos's tactical vest is way too bulky

I feel like Carlos's vest at the back is way too big and it doesn't feel great to play as him because he obscures the view. But in RE3R it is proportional to his body.

Screenshot 2023-07-24 173046.png

Carlos in Dbd

Screenshot 2023-07-24 172634.png Screenshot 2023-07-24 172648.png

Carlos in RE3R, notice how his upper arms are more revealed than in DBD because the upper vest is less wide.

Screenshot 2023-07-24 171152.png

Carlos from the side in DBD

3463631-yb8dkwwjwkf71.png

Carlos key art in RE3R, it also shows that the back of the vest is more flat.

Comments

  • See it as hard mode. If you can hide as Carlos, you can hide as anyone.

    As a Jeff Main I know that.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    See it as hard mode. If you can hide as Carlos, you can hide as anyone.

    As a Jeff Main I know that.

    Lol but I'm not complaining he's too big to hide tho, I think it's rather easy since he can camouflage into the environment.

    I just think that I would be using him more often if his vest wasn't as big as a turtle shell.