Just 4 Blights Today
And then people are asking why i am complaining about Blight & Nurse so much. There is no killer; only Blight, Nurse, Wesker, Spirit and for some weird reasons Legion.
Why people are not playing Doctor? Freddy? Plauge? And other killers. It's really so boring to get same killers over and over again.
I don't know why devs are not nerfing Blight & Nurse and not buffing weak killers for make them more playable. I stopped count Weskers tho, i think i got like 6 or 7 Weskers today but he is fine. I don't think Wesker needs any nerf.




Comments
Nurse is the most nerfed killer in the game’s history. If you are still struggling, it’s on you.
I don't but my teammates does. Next.
I don't? I am only complaining about Nurse, SM and Blight.
Nurse is busted and needs full rework.
Blight needs add-on nerfs.
SM is ... Obvious reasons. This killer needs full rework as well.
I am fine with other killers.
Your teammates struggling doesn’t mean she needs a nerf. If anything, you not struggling proves that she is fine and people just need to learn.