I Just Died Trying to Boop Da Snoot
Apologies to my teammates who lost the match because of me, and to everyone else, please send love at this traumatic time.
Apologies to my teammates who lost the match because of me, and to everyone else, please send love at this traumatic time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kudos to you. If I had been your Pig, I would have let you go for one chase.
Usually survivors only try to boop when they've already won and are a stones throw from the open exit gate.
No survs have even tried to boop my perky snoot in ages sadly.
If you're not willing to die to boop the snoot, you don't deserve to boop the snoot.
I tend to go for it at the start of the match. But I was determined as hell to try and eventually died trying.
I try every time. I am undeterred.
I accepted it as a worthwhile risk.
Why is this is the suggestion and feedback suggestions go to general or off topic