Pls change the Skull. we dont need new cosmetic, we need you hear me.
Hello BHVR team. I'm here just to share my feelings about the current state of the game, I'm a person who works until late at night, I spend some time on my favorite game, sometimes it's 3-4 games, sometimes 1 game when I encounter the skull (a monster you created to burn up my time after 60 minutes).
I'm pretty frustrated, because what I need is a chase game, not 3th gens camping. please, change the skull, the game's most annoying killer makes us realize that 60 minutes of the game is pointless. No one will want to spend too much time with her, change now if you really care about your players.
Comments
Seems like you are much better survivor then I am. The game against Merchant ends pretty fast for my whole team. QQ
Even after all the complaints barely any action has been done. They should've made a whole update designed just for her to not be able to camp three gens instead of trying to slot the update into a random update.
That being said, dealing with a boring killer will have a terrible effect on our experience, I swear it's a hundred times worse than meeting a cheater.