Random Perk Option Suggestion

Having the random build challenges was actually fun, so I would personally like to see a randomise perk option added permanently as I actually enjoy keeping things interesting with random builds.

I know there are sites that will create random builds for you but an in game version would be much more convenient :)

Comments

  • I hope they add it

  • @JdoHybrid428 said:

    I hope they add it

    Me too!

    Would be so easy to add too

  • I heard that the mobile version had the perks all categorised. If they brought this into the core game, they could use perk categories to create random builds with a purpose, so you could build a random healing build, or ensure that one slot was filled with a random exhaustion perk.

  • This is something I've also been wanting. It would be a great thing to put into the game

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I heard that the mobile version had the perks all categorised. If they brought this into the core game, they could use perk categories to create random builds with a purpose, so you could build a random healing build, or ensure that one slot was filled with a random exhaustion perk.

    Oh really? Yeah that would be nice


    @Kaz1209 said:

    This is something I've also been wanting. It would be a great thing to put into the game

    Me too, its a lot of fun going in with no idea whether you have a great build or utter dog of one. I actually find the awful builds more fun too