An amusing Nemesis zombies buff... Zombie TR xD
Had this thought over a cup of tea this morning that made me smile. Zero thought put in and I have little Nemmy experience from killer dide, but I'll throw it out there for a laugh.
Zombies for Nemmy should feel more of a horde.. like 6 of them wandering around... however that isn't possible due to console limitations.
So instead, how about giving the zombies a 12~16m terror radius?
They are never stealthy, cause they growl loudly when they see you, and most sneaky hits/times they are useful tend to be when Nemesis himself pushes you into them, or they body block a doorway, or they simply force a survivor off a gen for a moment as they meandre around.
If they had a TR, this could serve as a psuedo stealth for Nemmy, creating momentary uncertainty where he is, especially when he is on maps with high walls. It also opens some amusing perk opportunities if zombie TR is affected by TR range extension perks... I can imagine some hilarity with an Agitation, Distressing, Merciless Storm and Unnerving Presense build... only for people to say "God Damn Zombie!!!" xD
This also gives the zombies a little more "presense", so gives more a horde vibe.
Comments
It sounds like a good idea, but it can perhaps be a bit broken.
I'm not saying that as a knee jerk reaction. Lets give an example, Overwhelming Presance.
It works within your terror radius, so while the zombie is wandering around, survivors in the area have their item charges drain fast. So Med Kits and Tool Boxes will deplete fast. And the only way to kill a zombie is to waste a pallet.
Though, I suppose it is a very interestin idea, but it needs to be done right with the proper balance restrictions.
Could Nemmy perhaps be the first killer that actually gets value out of that perk? 🤔
I can see it now... You start healing and a zombie wanders near and consumes part of your medkit so you can't heal to 100% anymore...