DDOSing is a very real problem

This happens way too often to be a coincidence:

Go up against a 4 man swf, all on PC (Steam), get them slugged/hooked early on, and game instantly DCs out of nowhere, showing only me as the disconnect, with matchmaking penalty. This has been happening way too much lately, I refuse to believe this is a simple coincidence, considering I never DC in any other game, ever.

Comments

  • Yeah it’s been a problem for a couple years at this point, and I’m not sure if BHVR is doing that well at combatting it.

  • yeah that happen every so often when I'm playing killer and winning by a landslide. i go to pick up and bam I'm randomly disconnect.

  • That sounds more like a server issue rather than a ddos, if it was a ddos then your entire internet would be down altogether.