Can we please update the little Chapter TItles?

I've recently been scrolling through my killer list and noticed something.

Some say "chapter",some say "Chapter" and some say just the title. I know this is extremely minor,but it's been bugging my OCD to death.

Comments

  • Same. Also. short info icons --

    Whenever you hover over their icon, or in fact any character icons? Their formatting is inconsistent.

    such as "A silent killer" vs "The Executioner yadada yada"

    I hope to god they fix it

  • I think part of it is that if a character is exclusively released alone, A.K.A. Leatherface, Ghost-Face, Ash, etc. then the entire thing is considered a "paragraph" and not a chapter, so for those they probably don't want to put "chapter" after their name. If you look on the sale pages for those characters, you'll see what I mean. The rest of it is likely just typo stuff that could be fixed.

  • @Jhei said:

    I think part of it is that if a character is exclusively released alone, A.K.A. Leatherface, Ghost-Face, Ash, etc. then the entire thing is considered a "paragraph" and not a chapter, so for those they probably don't want to put "chapter" after their name. If you look on the sale pages for those characters, you'll see what I mean. The rest of it is likely just typo stuff that could be fixed.

    They retired paragraphs since Bubba

  • @8peESC said:

    Same. Also. short info icons --

    Whenever you hover over their icon, or in fact any character icons? Their formatting is inconsistent.

    such as "A silent killer" vs "The Executioner yadada yada"

    I hope to god they fix it

    It's bugging me so bad

  • @averagemikaelamain said:

    I've recently been scrolling through my killer list and noticed something.

    Some say "chapter",some say "Chapter" and some say just the title. I know this is extremely minor,but it's been bugging my OCD to death.

    I hope 0 ppl make fun of you for this you're so right like actually

  • With how the forums are,I'm expecting some angry and rude comments of "why do you care its just letters in a videogame" any day now