When will the shrine be back?
Will it be back once console gets the update? Im tryna buy some perks soon but the shrine is gone.
Will it be back once console gets the update? Im tryna buy some perks soon but the shrine is gone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will come back once console gets the update.
I believe they said console updates will happen near the end of the month since that's about how long it'd take to get it through the certification process.
Literally the worst thing they could have done was remove the shrine and well....pretty good job so far! let's make it MORE difficult to get blood points. -_-
It's almost as if they didn't explain why they were taking it down, oh wait yes they did.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3158/patch-2-0-0-dev-message-curtain-call#latest
It takes the extra time because the patch has to pass the certification process for both console systems. Now since it'd be completely and totally unfair for pc users to ge a several week head start they're making sure it's an even playing field.
Also it's a lot easier to get blood points right now compared to before. Which conveniently enough was also discussed in that very same thread i linked.
Easier to get a constant flow of bloodpoints even surpassing that of the shrine? please educate me? I'd LOVE to know?!
Hmmn try reading the patch notes and I've been able to get bloodpoints faster than before, same for shards. The fact you don't want to admit that the info was there and want to try another argument speaks volumes. Because in the amount of time it would've taken to get 550 shards I've already earned more than triple those along with more than tripling my blood points.
you still haven't explained the HOW?? I've played almost non stop since patch and aside from the tutorial bonus i haven't felt that i have earned more bps in any way shape or form. shards yes bps no.
I've played less at times and still managed to get way more. doing gens, doing Altruistic things even though you'll get whacked by the killer etc. By using offerings better suited to each person you're playing, searching chests, basement time. That's how I do it and probably most others here as well.
If I'm using an Altruistic offering then I try and do that as well as gens, if boldness I do gens and make bold moves. It all depends on the offering I'm using but it's all about the primary as well as the offering category. So far most ppl aren't having any issues.