When breaking a pallet, you don’t get affected by the flashlight.
Whenever I’m trying to break a pallet, I get shined by the flashlight and get stunned. It is really annoying whenever I’m trying to hurry. How come that can’t run away and flash me.
Whenever I’m trying to break a pallet, I get shined by the flashlight and get stunned. It is really annoying whenever I’m trying to hurry. How come that can’t run away and flash me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the point of flashlights then? Plus you don't get stunned, you get blinded. You can still move and attack while you're blinded.
I'm sorry but that's the point of flashlights in this game...
The problem is that there are too many 'blind the Killer' tomes, and blinding during the pallet break is the easiest and best way to get these done more often than not. Most Killers with brains are effectively immune to blinds, because they face walls and whatnot, so this at least is a chance to get a blind against a Killer with a functional frontal lobe.
Being blind isn't really a big deal with a semi decent headset, just listen carefully and walk through the blind to continue the chase.
This. Keep moving after the break, and listen for where to go.
Being locked in animation, like breaking a pallet, picking up a surv, vaulting, etc. is the best time to try using a flashlight. Especially those of us using a controller.
No different than a surv vaulting is the best time to throw a hatchet for Huntress or get a few knives in with Trickster.