Add a time limit between flashlight flashes
Whenever I play, the flashlights are so annoying, especially when I’m trying to hook someone. I feel like there should at least be a 5-10 second countdown
Whenever I play, the flashlights are so annoying, especially when I’m trying to hook someone. I feel like there should at least be a 5-10 second countdown
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I know the perfect perk for you:
Lightborn
I like the idea of having some longer cooldown to counter players who team up to flash (kind of like getting stun chains in other games) but the perk Lightborn is what you need. I think from a survivor POV it wouldn't be as fun to have someone else blinding the killer mean you have to wait longer. It's already hard enough trying to pull off a blind.
if their getting flashlight saves every 10s, youa re getting a bazillion downs and somehow not facing a wall for any of them.