Cross progression

I know they said there’s still no updates for cross progression between consoles and pc, but if it ever does come out it’d be great if there was an option to merge accounts, I’ve been playing on pc for about 2 years since I switched from console and have about 4 years on console, I don’t want to have to pick and choose which account I want, everything I have on my console should merge in terms of items, offerings, add ons, cosmetics (if there’s duplicate cosmetics it should just be refunded and added to your auric cells along with outfits you bought with shards) and prestige levels should merge with your account and give you the bloody portraits you had on the other account, it would absolutely suck to have to pick which account you want since I have a lot of old stuff on console I want and a lot of new stuff on pc that I want to keep

Comments

  • It'd be cool. But the "merging" aspect would be a bad business move in terms of loosing money. I hope it happens at some point though. More likely you'll have to set up a "behavior" account and connect one account to it. And any future platforms you want to connect to it you would basically have to reset and sync with the first platform.

  • @JdoHybrid428 said:

    It'd be cool. But the "merging" aspect would be a bad business move in terms of loosing money. I hope it happens at some point though. More likely you'll have to set up a "behavior" account and connect one account to it. And any future platforms you want to connect to it you would basically have to reset and sync with the first platform.

    I honestly wouldn’t mind losing whatever outfits I had (although I would hope the stranger things chapter I bought on Xbox transfers over) but at least have all my progression transfer over and I’d be satisfied with that