Need help on Badham Preschool tips as killer.

I can't stand playing killer at this moment, I keep getting lobbies with survivors and they keep sending me to Badham preschool and making my killer experience absolute hell. Does anyone have any tips on how they would approach matches like this? When the survivor keeps using map offerings for advantages.

Comments

  • Don't bother with the main building generator if that's the area giving you trouble. Also, if you're having trouble looping there, just don't chase survivors there. If you do decide to chase there, you're going to need to break at least one wall to get survivors to the hook if they go down in basement, and this opens up a pretty strong loop for survivors.


    • Which killer are you playing? Depending on your mobility there’s some ways to either pin or catch survivors doing that upstairs, single person gen. If you can remove your terror radius you can catch them in the room or if not, go halfway up the stairs and look toward the room to see if you see them going out the window. If you didn’t see them go for either window, they’re probably in the locker across the hall. If they want to be extra sneaky, they might have gone to the empty room most folks never check.
    • For the home basement, if the generator is chugging but one loop around the 2 stairs didn’t see anyone - there’s probably someone in one of the 4 (IIRC) lockers (generally if theres a gen chugging along and no scratch marks, they’re probably in a locker in any of the buildings unless you chased someone off earlier since I think there’s always nearby lockers for the indoor gens on that map).
    • Keep the breakable walls in place in the actual school - it helps box survivors in if they’re doing the basement gen there as well.
    • If you haven’t seen anyone and you’ve been patrolling the gens out in the open, they’re probably doing a gen in a building. Just a few things I off the top of my head that I usually do on that map.
  • @xCakeStick said:

    I can't stand playing killer at this moment, I keep getting lobbies with survivors and they keep sending me to Badham preschool and making my killer experience absolute hell. Does anyone have any tips on how they would approach matches like this? When the survivor keeps using map offerings for advantages.

    don't go inside

  • If they enter house of pain and you are not nurse or blight, drop the chase.