Boon totems should not beable to go over hex totems hex totems should have to be cleansed

I feel like this implys that a survivor's boon is stronger than a killers hex, which shouldn't be since the survivors are pray but what do ya'll think about this?

Comments

  • Blessing a Hex totem takes longer than a dull one, so really there's no issue with it.

    As for lore wise, a Blessing being stronger than a Curse really isn't uncommon or weird to me

  • It already takes twice as long to bless a Hex totem than a Dull totem. What you're asking for is already in the game.

  • Ok ok checkout my next idea tho

  • Blessing hex totems is fine since it takes double the amount of time. The only time it was an issue was on Mikaela's PTB when blessing a hex totem was just as fast as blessing a dull totem - THAT wasn't fair.

  • I said ok I get it stupid topic