Underpowered Killer Perk Buff Suggestions

Truth be told, I am a Killer Main, I dabble in survivors, but as a soloQ player with no friends, I can't really enjoy it to its fullest.


That being said, I do want to make a few suggestions of what underutilized perks I can see being buffed or changed to make the perk pool in top tier play a bit more diverse.


Septic Touch

The one that inspired this thread. I would suggest this buff:

The Land of the Shadows subsumes all. Healing only delays the inevitable.

  • Whenever a Survivor starts performing a Healing action while within your Terror Radius, that Survivor is inflicted with the Blindness and Exhausted Status Effects.
  • These effects remain on the survivor until they either successfully complete a Healing Action on another Survivor, after which it lingers for 6/8/10 seconds.
  • The effects on the survivor immediately stop when they become injured or downed.

Comments: While the original idea of "The touch of Jacksepticeye" is good in theory, the actual effect is a bit too short. Extending the duration of the to have them be afflicted with the status effects until they actually heal another survivor.

To compensate for the buff, have the effects immediately stop if the killer injures them.

Furtive Chase


You become obsessed with one Survivor.

You lurk in the shadows, eliminating your victims one by one.

Each time you hook your Obsession, you gain 1 Token. up to a maximum of 2/3/4 Tokens, while in a Chase, apply the following effects.

  • Your Terror Radius is reduced by 5 meters per Accumulated Token.
  • You gain 2 % Haste for each accumulated Token.
  • You lose 3% Haste for each Survivor in your Terror Radius other than the Survivor you are chasing.

You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.


Took a bit of inspiration from MTF, but the killer gains a speed boost during the chase for each token they have, but lose speed if too many survivors are in their Terror Radius while chasing.

Comments