Make a accessibility settings for people that can't play with sound
I'm making this to suggest some sort of option that makes the game even a little easier to play without sound, essespecially against stealth killers.
I littlery can't play with sound because I have tics that get triggered by he extreme anxitity I get from various sound in this game. I really enjoy playing this game with my friends however, It is very difficult and frustrating to play because I can't tell the direction the killer is coming from even with perks. Two ideas I've came across are within the accessibility settings. The first is subtitles saying the direction of sound, the second is arrows around your screen indicating the direction of sound. In addition, I believe I shouldn't have to use 1 perk slot for something that should be in settings. I believe with the community with various other resources around the internet, the dev team will be able to create something amazing (assuming this is taken into consideration).
I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this. Thank you.
Comments
I kinda get it but at the same time I don't think the devs can do very much about stealth killers because...they're suppose to be stealth.
You not knowing where they are is the point. Against killers with an active terror radius, the visual heartbeat is about as good as it gets and it even accounts for lullabies
a solution that can be done is that if someone is at 2 meters from your character you get an detection circle like ghostface have when he is getting detected. Its the same detection system that some games use (see photo).
Bhvr just need to hit the distance just right to not be op. Like it disabling during chases, and being red for killer movement near you, and green for survivor movement. If they want to double down on it they could make it yellow for gen sound and purple for totem lit sound.
Yeah being deaf sucks
I love all of this <3