Killer also has a second objective with Love's kiss, I just don't like that she's an M1 killer.
Her transformation also seems fun, what can she transform in? (I kinda like the idea that survivors have to be observant know the map to figure out if the killer is there or not). Maybe you could lean in more towards this part?
Killer also has a second objective with Love's kiss, I just don't like that she's an M1 killer.
Her transformation also seems fun, what can she transform in? (I kinda like the idea that survivors have to be observant know the map to figure out if the killer is there or not). Maybe you could lean in more towards this part?
I just had the Hag that she transforms into in the movie in mind while creating this Concept:
It could be interesting for there to be alternate disguises though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would be funny as hell if it was added.
Those are some cool Snow White effects.
Killer also has a second objective with Love's kiss, I just don't like that she's an M1 killer.
Her transformation also seems fun, what can she transform in? (I kinda like the idea that survivors have to be observant know the map to figure out if the killer is there or not). Maybe you could lean in more towards this part?
Sounds pretty cool, I must say. I would play it.
I love the idea, and it looks very well thought through
I just had the Hag that she transforms into in the movie in mind while creating this Concept:
It could be interesting for there to be alternate disguises though.
I thought she could transform into objects, like Pallets/Trashpiles/Chests etc and catch you offguard.
I adore this! Cool concept ❤️