MMR really slow today ?

I tried to find a game as killer and it took too long so switched to survivor because it has +100% incentives, it almost immediately got "match found" but then it just stayed like that for a good while so I gave up and closed the game.

is it just a me problem or is there something wrong with matchmaking right now? (fair warning i'm not patient at all so it's very possible I didn't wait that long, but it still was way longer than usual regardless)

Comments

  • Maybe it was the universe showing you a sign...


    There could've been a Skull Merchant waiting to hold the game hostage, you never know these days! 🤩

  • @mikewelk said:

    Maybe it was the universe showing you a sign...

    There could've been a Skull Merchant waiting to hold the game hostage, you never know these days! 🤩

    she's evolved and is now taking people hostage even when they're not in game