Are servers still bad for anyone else?
I’m getting 90+ ping and huge lag spikes in 80% of my games still.
Getting hit from 5 feet away and survivors teleporting has been a regular occurrence this entire event…
I’m getting 90+ ping and huge lag spikes in 80% of my games still.
Getting hit from 5 feet away and survivors teleporting has been a regular occurrence this entire event…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My survivor lobbies are a 50/50 but never the worst. Killer literally sends me to brazil.
still bad.....this is embarassing. this entire event has been like this
If I have to play in EU one more time I swear to God I'm gonna retire for good.
I already played against Hens a week or two ago, I'd like to go back to NAE now.
Remember, technical issue.
Just wait until VPNs get discounted, we'll all be in for quite a ride...