BHVR should change some things for their next Design a Skin Contest

This year's winners didn't made the playerbase do much happy. Clown already got one skin from previous contests (even though his new skin is very good) an Yun Jin looks really boring. Everyone had expectations on Dredge and Haddie because the concepts for both these characters were AWESOME. Starved Garden and Spectre of Surveillance are just some examples.

For the next years, BHVR should select a few skins and let the playerbase decide which skin we want, because I've never seen so many people disapointed today because of the results.

Or, at least, contact some of the artists who did this concepts. This year we had so many cool concepts, and since you guys are releasing a "Artists of the Fog" collection, it would be a really nice idea to add some of the concepts in this collection

Comments

  • They should have the contest more frequently in my opinion. It would really help minimize hate the artists receive, because some people don't like their designs, as there'll always be another contest along the way.


    I didn't have any expectations of Dredge or Haddie winning, I don't know why I should. There are many talented artists alongside the ones you mentioned that perhaps didn't even post their creations. I only expected a male survivor to win and literally any other killer apart from Clown again.


    Personally I like the Yun-Jin design but art is subjective and we should always remember that. We all have different tastes and I do see where you're coming from though.