As someone who just picked up Ghostface...

This is nice. I've been lvling up a slew of characters with this event going and I love how comfortable he feels. I'm kinda use to blowing through alot of add-ons of green and yellow rarity, so playing a killer who I can use brown add-ons and not feel crippled is awesome. I tried him on my old account way back when and he didn't feel nearly as good as this.


Now let's just hope we get some Pig love from the devs soon so he's not the only t bagging killer that feels smooth.

Comments

  • The recent buffs he got made him feel a lot better.

    He was always my main but he just keeps getting better!

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    The recent buffs he got made him feel a lot better.

    He was always my main but he just keeps getting better!

    His power recharge is awesome now. It's probably because I just started playing him and thus I'm in low MMR, but I'm doing really well with him with just brown add-ons. I've only actually lost 1 game so far and for all the other survivors that have escaped... was cuz I was being nice. Doing the Ghostface T bag dance is fun.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479059#Comment_3479059

    His power recharge is awesome now. It's probably because I just started playing him and thus I'm in low MMR, but I'm doing really well with him with just brown add-ons. I've only actually lost 1 game so far and for all the other survivors that have escaped... was cuz I was being nice. Doing the Ghostface T bag dance is fun.

    His brown add ons are honestly some of his best, especially the faster stalking one. I only ever run that and the power recharge one haha

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479094#Comment_3479094

    His brown add ons are honestly some of his best, especially the faster stalking one. I only ever run that and the power recharge one haha

    That's what I've been using. It's good to know I'll never have to worry about running out of my normal go-to add-ons with him