Keyboard and mouse
Dbd really should make it so consoles can play on keyboard and mouse, as I feel the game feels the funnest on keyboard and mouse, this will help make things a bit more fair as Theirs techs that are easier on keyboard.
Dbd really should make it so consoles can play on keyboard and mouse, as I feel the game feels the funnest on keyboard and mouse, this will help make things a bit more fair as Theirs techs that are easier on keyboard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With crossplay being a thing in dbd already I'm surprised they haven't done that yet. I imagine they have it in the works. A lot of pc players do argue 360° as a survivor to dodge basic attacks is easier with an analog stick than with 4 keyboard keys.
Been asked for many many times over the years. The latest word on it from one of the recent Q&A's was saying again they have no plans to add it. Their reasons were it would take way too long, use up way too much resources, and require a UI overhaul as well. So I doubt very much it'll ever happen.
There is an adapter available for the PlayStations at around $240 USD, but sadly it doesn't work for Xbox.