Why is Judith's Tombstone so much worse than Tombstone Piece
I've never really bothered with Myers, but as of late i wanted to get his perks so i started reading his add-ons.
I know both Tombstone pieces allows you to insta mori, but I always wondered why everyone used the purple add-on instead of the Iri, until I read it.
Why is The purple Add-on so much better than an Iridecent addon? Like, it doesn't make sense. Unless there is some effect I am missing, the Iri just, Nerfs myers.
I dont understand
Comments
The iri is able to be used for multiple moris, but typically... your right. This is kinda the case for alot of iri add-ons where their effects are pretty meh and your better off just using lower rank addons.
I think it comes down to the drawbacks that Judith's Tombstone has compared to the Tombstone Piece, them being 200% increased Evil that is needed for Tier 3 and the -9% movement speed once Tier 3 is reached. The Tombstone Piece basically just doesn't have that and instead you just go back right to Tier 2 after getting the Mori on a survivor.
Tho I remember a time where players would pair Judith's Tombstone with Tuft of Hair for infinite Tier 3 evil within and basically the ability to Mori every player just like that... NOT fun to play against that xD
Piece has no real drawbacks to it. Judith slows Myers down considerably and as a result it's really only usable with Tuft of Fur with a build dedicated to mori all 4 survivors.