What is your personal favorite underrated perk?

I'll start with mine. Thrilling tremors.


I just love this perk. I think, in my own personal opinion, it provides more impactful information than BBQ and Chilli.


Seeing what generators are being worked on AND having all inactive generators be blocked just works to well.


So, what are your perks that you really like?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It used to be Hope,I've been using it long before it's popularity skyrocket.

    These days Deja Vu so I can jump on the 3 gen asap.

  • Dark Devotion, Love running it on Certain killers as it can make for a funny experience confusing survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Sole Survivor+Wake Up.

    I'm of the opinion that matchmaking and relative sweat level difference between both sides are the biggest determining factors in a match, not survivor loadouts. Sole Survivor+Wake Up allows you to salvage MMR in matches where you had zero chance of winning from the lobby screen. There's no other perk or combination that can change the outcome for me when a killer is hard tunneling teammates at 5 gens and they're farming each other off hook.

    This make me interested in hearing what your other two perks are?

  • On Survivor: Tenacity

    Nothing makes me smile more than the killer going to slug and I already managed to peace out, now watching them searching for me off in the distance. Very rarely works, but it always makes me laugh when it does xD

    On Killer: Surveillance

    Not really that underrated, there are perks that are better, I just like the smug feeling of "you took the bait!" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • @DBD78 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478413#Comment_3478413

    This make me interested in hearing what your other two perks are?

    Usually WoO/Left Behind if I'm running that build. I'll change my builds depending on how matchmaking feels when I'm playing. If it feels good, I'll throw on Adrenaline/Overcome/DS/OTR with a medkit+syringe.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3487381#Comment_3487381

    Usually WoO/Left Behind if I'm running that build. I'll change my builds depending on how matchmaking feels when I'm playing. If it feels good, I'll throw on Adrenaline/Overcome/DS/OTR with a medkit+syringe.

    Ok ๐Ÿ˜€ Left Behind does not surprise me and thought perhaps Resilience and a medkit with extra charges addon could be nice here also. But I like the thinking behind this. Overcome is a perk I also use a lot now when DH is half dead.

  • For survivor, I'd say it's probably Botany Knowledge. It astounds me that people think its change in 6.1.0 was even overall a nerf at all, let alone a nerf that killed the perk- it's exceptionally good at shaving off time in general, it synergises well enough with Self Care that it makes that perk usable (albeit at risk of sloppy butcher and related effects), and it can even be used in medkit builds if you're a little careful about it.

    Prior to its recent buff I'd also have said Deja Vu. It's good now, but it was good before too!

    For killer... harder to say, I think most of the perks I use are considered pretty good. Maybe Eruption? I've seen a lot of people act like that isn't worth running, so I'd say that's probably underrated on those grounds. Is Brutal Strength underrated? Maybe that.

1 2 โ€บ