Fun Killer Tierlist
My tier list on how fun I think each killer is. Lemme know your thoughts.
My tier list on how fun I think each killer is. Lemme know your thoughts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith is super fun and basic to play, I suggest giving him a chance since you seem to enjoy stealth ambush killers.
Doctor can be fun to play with detonation delay add ons because people can never time pallet drops or vaults when you use those add ons
The Dredge and the Executioner are great fun, although the Executioner's add-ons are pretty disappointing. They need a complete change, but as a killer he actually feels like a killer.
You're also right about Oni as, once you get the gist, he is absolutely brilliant fun! Hillbilly, though ... even when I was absolutely trash at him I just loved running around with a chainsaw way too much to give a hoot about winning or not. For me, Hillbilly is top, but that's the joy of having so many different perspectives!
If you enjoy FPS kind of games, I would highly recommend giving Deathslinger a go. Landing an "impossible" shot is so satisfying 🤠
Yeah it’s cuz I don’t really consider any of them unfun or I just haven’t played the unfun ones enough to really say I don’t find them fun
Valid except for the bottom ones lol