My small thanks to the devs.
I know I haven't been the nicest about the past decisions that yall made about balance but I have to say thank you for listening to us Killers for the small time being. Also as a Trapper main, I wanted to thank you for fixing his trap placements that were bugged in the PTB. It's small things like that, that I appreciate and just wanted to let yall know.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
i also would like to say thanks.... BUT i play on a PS4 and have no idea what hes talking about. so i'll just wait another month or so and say 'thanks' then....
@CallMeRusty420 it's nice to read a positive post, hopefully there will be many more in the future.
@deadwolfwalking hopefully the update on console will be soon, I really hope so.
His trap placement is still bugged btw, but nvm
Not for me. They stay put where I place them and got some good snags with it. You play on PC or console?
PC
The figure shown of the trap does not always agree with the actual placement once you put it down. Sometimes it rotates itself
Huh. Would you mind taking screenshots of during placement vs the finished placement of the trap? Maybe we can end it into the devs to look at.
This has been an issue for ages now, but its a killer bug so it has low priority
I will see if I can replicate it, not at home atm^^