Franchise Killers
Hi I'm wondering what it takes to get killers from silent hill or other games/movies.
Since I've been waiting for a game to add anything from Bioshock, I thought this one would have the highest chances.
Hi I'm wondering what it takes to get killers from silent hill or other games/movies.
Since I've been waiting for a game to add anything from Bioshock, I thought this one would have the highest chances.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To get a licence we just need the devs to want it and a successful deal with the licence holders. Both of those things are beyond our control, although I assume BHVR is more likely to consider getting a specific licence if they see a lot of people asking for it.
And I guess there's some limitations to who can be implemented, for example Chucky seems unlikely because he's too small and Godzilla seems unlikely because he's too big.
They occasionally (I think once a year?) put out a survey that asks among other things, what franchises you would like in DBD, and by luck there's one active right now.
Edit: Nevermind it's closed already, so you just missed it!