Haven't played in a few months... Killers/survivors still tunnel and Hook camping is still a thing?

The game really doesn't feel like much has changed meta wise.

Killers running the same degen perks while tunneling down 1 individual (yes yes, its a strat. I get it. you can calm down now)

Survivors running gen rushing perks without really caring about hooked survivors.

Flashlights shining the whole killers face but no stun


What has been going on for the last 6 months of this game? Or am I missing something that clearly isnt in my elo?

Comments

  • Yes, tunneling is just as normal as before

    now protecting a 3-gen is the new meta too

  • Not something I see, from an individual perspective it just looks like them capitalizing on favorable opportunities.

  • @Luckyz17 said:

    The game really doesn't feel like much has changed meta wise.

    Killers running the same degen perks while tunneling down 1 individual (yes yes, its a strat. I get it. you can calm down now)

    Survivors running gen rushing perks without really caring about hooked survivors.

    Flashlights shining the whole killers face but no stun

    What has been going on for the last 6 months of this game? Or am I missing something that clearly isnt in my elo?

    Hrm... I played Knight for the first time this morning, kicked a lot of gens with my summons and ran Lightborn because I saw two flashlights in the lobby.

    I wouldn't call what I did "camping" so much as "getting into and winning chases because Survivors kept following me to the hooks when I hung their friends up"

    Are you sure you're not making rookie mistakes like flashlighting someone with lightborn and expecting me to paitently walk off the map every time I hook someone?

  • So you want that blinds also stun the killer?

  • No since you left, Survivors have started tunnelling killers out of the game. We're not sure who started it or how they're even doing it. Help, come back!!

  • @Jangles said:

    No since you left, Survivors have started tunnelling killers out of the game. We're not sure who started it or how they're even doing it. Help, come back!!

    I'd love to see a Jane and a Jeff just toss a Legion right through a window.