My rework to make killers actually good. Part2
Skull Merchant
Drones can be placed around the map and patrol it. Drones wont get close each other ( insert distance here).
If you approach from the back of the drone you can desactivate it per 30 secs.
If a drone locate you will be hearing terror radius like killer would be close and Skull merchant and aura reading at 24 m while drone chase you.if you are futher you will appear on his radar.
Once drone have found you u must run for it before it completes the exposed process.If he do you will be exposed and oblivious.
You can make one drone search an specific area for a certain time.After it u will have a cooldown and cant use that again.
Comments
Skull Merchant is already TOO good at what she does. That’s why no one likes playing against her.
Yeah but that way would be more fun to play and good killer
So what you're saying is you want her to be even better at 3 genning so the server times out every game instead of just rarely? Lol all jokes aside though her power should have been something else and now it seems the devs don't know what to do about it because people paid for her, from what I can gather she's unfun to play as and against, just a fundamental design flaw.
Better not drones wont patrol always on a gen static also drones will follow a survivor.Drines cant be close each other btw.I think you should read before giving an opinion.
If you are worried about any aspect or specifuc situation post it here and we can elaborate it more.
I did read but I was commenting about skull merchant in particular and her power the beginning was just a joke, I just dont believe that her power is very fun as a killer to play as i wish they wouldve done something different