Quick Attack on Titan collaboration suggestion for Armored and War Hammer Titans.
I know that the Attack on Titan collection will no longer be available after July 18th, but I still feel like you should make some small changes before it is no longer available for purchase.
I think the the Armored Titan and the War Hammer Titan cosmetics should have voices straight from the anime to really increase the overall value of the sets! The Armored Titan especially could benefit from a unique roar. Here is a mockup I found that shows it off rather basically:
https://youtu.be/SZhvODQJ5G8The War Hammer is often silent, but still has some sort of grunts:
https://youtu.be/Ocem_9R1gwY?t=95So if you were to make changes to the voice in this cosmetic, I'd give spirit some grunts from the War Hammer, but overall make her quieter.
Please consider this! Thank you BHVR.
Comments
That would be Great.
i think these changes should have come sooner surprised they haven't