They did it

BHVR did it

They inderectly nefed Pig through hangmans trick

image.png

Are there any other killers who you want to see nerfed for meme purposes? Billy prehaps?

Comments

  • How exactly was this a pig nerf? I think the intention was for this to be a buff to Hangman's Trick.

  • Y'all need to stop correlating Pig's perk nerfs to Pig nerfs

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    How exactly was this a pig nerf? I think the intention was for this to be a buff to Hangman's Trick.

    its still going to be a bad perk, hangman’s trick was a way to counter sabo’ing even if it wasn’t that good, this change just makes it worse anyways

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    How exactly was this a pig nerf? I think the intention was for this to be a buff to Hangman's Trick.

    I'm sure BHVR "intended" to buff sadako.

    They also "intended" to nerf pain res.

    But no matter how hard they try, any pig related change will somehow be a nerf.

  • @GensByDaylight said:

    BHVR did it

    They inderectly nefed Pig through hangmans trick

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q4CMLQS4TL6I/image.png

    Are there any other killers who you want to see nerfed for meme purposes? Billy prehaps?

    jrodzmnvuan71.jpg


  • @CoolerBleend said:

    Y'all need to stop correlating Pig's perk nerfs to Pig nerfs

    But her perks are trash there's no reason to get her ambushes are bad traps are worse than dead lock

  • Would it be hard to make Scourge Hooks aura reveal survivors when they're in 12m range?

    a perk to make four hooks into surveillance cameras, so to speak.