Basekit perks in the Shrine of Secrets

A relatively minor thing that annoys me is that pretty much every single perk in the game can be aquired by new characters. If you prestiged all characters 3 times, then the next killer will have 6(!!!) full tabs of perks, yet will be missing 1 more tab: the basekit perks.

Ever since the shrine made it possible to unlock perks on every single character that could own the perk, a lot of people deemed it relatively useless. It would still grant people the ability to (eventually) obtain all the perks in the game if they didnt want to spend money just to unlock perks. However, I do find it weird in the current state of the game that a newly added killer would have access to basically all hex perks, except NOED and Thrill of the Hunt. Or have access to all anti-healing perks, except Sloppy Butcher. Or even more weirdly, that I have the more powerful carrying perk Agitation, but not Iron Grasp. 2 perks that basically achieve the same goal, but one slightly better than the other and I would be required to unlock the weaker one.

Thats not even talking about how Demogorgon technically had tiered perks, meaning you start with his perks in t1 and cant upgrade them in the shrine either.

So I dont know if it's already being considered, but I personally would find it really nice to be able to unlock higher tiers of the basekit perks. That my new killer will have access to Iron Grasp and Agitation, and that by process of elimination, I will have all their perks at t3 when I reach level 10, instead of maybe being unlucky and having their perks at t3 when I reach prestige 1 level 3

Comments