Sound Issues and Trying to Find Help
My sound in-game suddenly disappeared yesterday (July 4th 2023) and has yet to come back. I checked my various sound settings, though I had changed nothing, to no avail. I've even gone so far as to uninstall/reinstall the game itself but there is still no sound. This occurs throughout, so, intro cinematics, main page, game play, etc.
Tried posting this in the Bug Report section but it got declined.
Comments
Did you check your hardware sound levels, your listening equipment, the in game settings volume stuff. Try checking those, it might ust be a hardware issue.
Yes, I've run through about everything basic I can think of. The sound is fine everywhere else, just not with this game.
That's really baffling, maybe try to contact the customer support about this ? I don't know if they do tech support but it's worth a try: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I sent in a ticket but only just so it may be quite some time before I hear anything back. Yeah, it's definitely a weird one for certain.