PTB Feedback section gone?!
I was writting long post on the overall feedback but suddenly the whole section of the forums is gone. What happend?
Tagged:
Mod
I was writting long post on the overall feedback but suddenly the whole section of the forums is gone. What happend?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We are looking into it, thank you for letting us know.
Yeah idk what happened, hopefully it comes back cause I have some feedback to talk about
Same issue here!
It seems to be back now, thank you for your patience while it was being looked into! And appreciate you were writing the feedback @Chocolate_Cosmos I hope it won't be a hassle to rewrite it, we'd love as much thoughtful PTB feedback as can be given! ❤️
Thank you for quickly restoring it back. It's fine because I saved the text from before, so nothing was lost.