Made For This Change Suggestion
I know, I know. The cries to nerf it are everywhere but please hear me out.
I have an idea to change the concept of this ability's drawbacks to balance it.
So my suggestion is this new "Made For This" effect:
Made For This activates while you are in the injured state.
- You run 3% faster.
- After you finish healing another Survivor, gain the Endurance status effect for 6 seconds.
- Gain the Exhausted status effect.
The Prime idea is that Made For This offers you a constant Speed Boost while injured, in exchange for always being Exhausted while injured. This blocks the use of Exhaustion perks while injured, but still allows the speed boost that survivors can use to avoid dying.
What are your thoughts?
Comments
There needs to be a line that says…
“Made For This” cannot activate if the survivor is exhausted.
Are you suggesting making the Singularity perk built into Gabriel's perk? what's the problem with just taking "exhausted" perks?