Sabo buff

As a sabo enjoyer who NEVER takes this perk off, I appreciate any buff it gets but I think the main issue the perk has isn't the time it takes to sabo, but the fact that the perk goes on cooldown for 60 seconds even if you cancel.

I understand there has to be a cooldown so you can't just spam break hooks and you have to commit to the action and have some risk, but sometimes just pulling someone off a hook and trying to heal them will make you go through the person and sabo instead. Or sometimes you may start a sabo but realize the killer has another close hook they can get to.

So I would be okay with them undoing the buff they did and instead make it so a sabo that you cancel yourself only has a cooldown of 30 seconds instead of 60. It would still be 60 seconds if you get hit hit or use it.

Just my opinion though

Comments

  • Another issue I find with the perk is that the fact it only shows the auras of hooks when a survivor is picked up gives you a lot less time to plan ahead. I'd like it if it revealed auras when someone was put into the dying state.

  • Don't get me wrong but I wish Sabo will never be a strong or meta perk. It's so annoying for the Killer when hooks are being sabotaged in your face and it just forces the Killer so slug everyone.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Another issue I find with the perk is that the fact it only shows the auras of hooks when a survivor is picked up gives you a lot less time to plan ahead. I'd like it if it revealed auras when someone was put into the dying state.

    As much as I love the perk, I think that'd be too strong. I think it's in a good balanced place where you only know about scourge hooks AFTER the first pickup and can plan ahead when it's worth running to sabo a hook

  • I just want the cooldown removed from unsuccessful sabos. It makes sense to be on a successful sabo but having it when you've canceled a sabo is so obnoxious.

  • @bm33 said:

    I just want the cooldown removed from unsuccessful sabos. It makes sense to be on a successful sabo but having it when you've canceled a sabo is so obnoxious.

    People have been asking for this for so long and I was honestly surprised it wasn't part of the rework

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3472794#Comment_3472794

    People have been asking for this for so long and I was honestly surprised it wasn't part of the rework

    I was so disappointed when I saw it.