One smart way to bridge the gap between voice parties and non-voice parties
I am keenly aware that the game balance has collapsed critically since the implementation of the survivor's behavior display visualization.
I've been playing mainly as a killer, but I've started to lose to survivors who are clearly less skilled than before.
In other words, it must be said that the quality of opponents has deteriorated because the definition of winning and losing has been overturned.
I don't think I've suddenly become bad at it, and I don't have a blank, so it's very unlikely.
With this, even rituals that can be won are not interesting, and games that cannot be won are completely unwinnable. Especially the voice party is remarkable. Visualization of action display certainly improved the quality of non-party players, but I think the benefits received by the party brought about the multiplication effect of non-party players. In other words, instead of closing the originally expected gap between party and non-party, the result is aggravated.
Needless to say, these optimal solutions weaken the voice party, but I can understand to a certain extent why the essential bE doesn't want to do that. So this would be the only next best option.
In other words, the party group will have to adjust the internal rate upward according to the number of parties and have stronger killers fight. By doing so, I think that beginner and intermediate murderer players will not have to bow down to the unreasonably strong corps survivors, and will be less likely to get bored with unsatisfactory games.
Comments