DBD EULA July 4th 2023

Anyone else get a EULA screen that you have to accept before going into the game?


Last time something weird like this happened, I lost all my progress.

Manually spending hundreds of millions of bloodpoints was not fun.


I ALT-F4ed the game just to be safe.

Comments

  • Yes. Doubt it will suddenly wipe your progress though.

  • @Green_Sliche said:

    Yes. Doubt it will suddenly wipe your progress though.

    So you got it today?


    Just making sure. I know accepting the EULA wouldn't wipe my stuff, but if my stuff was wiped, the EULA would be the first thing I see.


    I just wanted to be sure other people had the EULA pop up for them today as well.


    Thanks for the reply.

  • I got it, with a complementary small heart atack.

    Everything was fine, though.

  • A new EULA? I think it's Behaviour renewing the devilish pact.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I got it, with a complementary small heart atack.

    Everything was fine, though.

    This person gets it!

    I've had things wiped twice before due some error, and having to do it a third time would ruin me.

    Thank you for the response. Time to be brave and log in.

  • @Green_Sliche said:

    Yes. Doubt it will suddenly wipe your progress though.

    *Tried to edit last response and accidentally deleted it.

    Yes, accepting the EULA wouldn't wipe my progress, but if I did lose my progress, the EULA would be the first thing I see.

    I just wanted to see if other people had the EULA pop up for them today as well.

  • This EULA update is fully planned and there's no issue with you accepting this.

    I definitely understand your concerns but can assure you that this is a fully planned implementation.

  • @Mandy said:

    This EULA update is fully planned and there's no issue with you accepting this.

    I definitely understand your concerns but can assure you that this is a fully planned implementation.

    This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

    Thank you for the response, Mandy.

    Cheers!