Spin chill nerf?? Why?
, I don't understand what you have against spine chill honestly needs a buff or rework
, I don't understand what you have against spine chill honestly needs a buff or rework
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The thing is, the Killer Terror Radius indicator was only a bandaid until the visual Terror Radius was introduced. Since this is now in the game, the indicator gets removed from Spine Chill.
This perk is completely useless tho especially now
You can use the visual terror radius accessibility option and save yourself an entire perk slot if you so desire.
I know we got the visual terror radius but Spine chill should definitely stay the same. It would just provide a different options for seeing the TR.