Do you know what this game really needs? A gun.

Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which four resourceful survivors face off against one ruthless killer. Developed and published by Behaviour Interactive. This subreddit is not owned, operated, or moderated by Behaviour Interactive.

The suggestion is pretty much the mechanics listed in this post. Whoever hasn't wanted to use a big iron on a camping bubba? Who hasn't wanted a Tier 3 Tombstone Myers to know what it feels like?

I'd love more gimmicky ultra rare items like these, though of course I'd adjust it a slight bit like the people who mentioned below in the original post.

Comments

  • This would be totally imbalanced stupid thing.... That I just totally love! But it would need to be damn super rare thing, but not THAT rare - a lot of players would see the gun exactly never

    Also, sorry to all of you 5000winstreak guys - you will be shot this time! :)