Anyone else having issues with the encore encore challenge?
It won't trigger for me, the description is to activate any invitation effect in chase once. Bht when i do it's giving me a counter out of 3 and haven't managed that yet
It won't trigger for me, the description is to activate any invitation effect in chase once. Bht when i do it's giving me a counter out of 3 and haven't managed that yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's covered in the bug report section.
You need to do it three times in a single game (and according to some people, have both nodes that lead to it completed as well). I just dealt with it as well, but once I did both of the above it completed.
Ty. That's a huge pain, getting 3 triggers in one match is kinda hard. Now that I've tried to do it I've hardly seen any invitations around even with the aura reading.