Please enable red map in web.
Its not even rare, it does not spawn at all.
I have not seen it for about 300 webs.
I got elodie prestige 12 and got 1 red map, not even sure where I get it.
Its not even rare, it does not spawn at all.
I have not seen it for about 300 webs.
I got elodie prestige 12 and got 1 red map, not even sure where I get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I can't remember the last time i saw one. Have they removed them from the game?
I did manage to get one on two of my newly bought characters, bloodweb just prioritizes masquerade items over other tools so purple/iri tools will be VERY rare to see. Still haven't found at least one purple flashlight :d
Just got one on my Bloodweb so I can confirm they definitely aren't disabled or anything: