Rate my build
i want to main deathslinger
and i having fun a lot and was messing around with a build that brings back silent slinger dont mind the add ons
i want to main deathslinger
and i having fun a lot and was messing around with a build that brings back silent slinger dont mind the add ons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Deathslinger, too. I really like the oblivious perks you’re running. I will have to try this build myself. Preference-wise, I would swap Gearhead for Save the Best for Last. Deathslinger’s power is awesome, but it takes a lot of time. You add aiming, reeling, hitting, wiping weapon, reloading, aiming, reeling, downing, wiping, and picking up, it costs a lot of time. Getting even a few StBfL tokens saves you more time than you would think. At max it feels almost instant.
Yeah the gearhead is a hit or miss i did find a lot of survivors who work on gens together one tries to hide behind the generator
giving time to reload and injure
i was thinking about replacing gearhead with nurse’s maybe
I like running Lethal pursuer, Barbecue, Nowhere to hide & Nurses Calling with exposed add-on over 12m shot & extended reel duration by 10%.
You can pretty much spend the whole match sniping people and it's a build that causes a lot of snowballs & DCs :D
STBFL is a must on slinger.
Gearhead is great against Distortion. Lethal Pursuer is less common these days so whenever someone uses Nowhere To Hide I feel comfortable hiding near gens. I may lose my tokens but being near the killer means I'll also gain some. With Gearhead I lose them faster and killers can find me. This is a great addition to your build.