Any killer build recommendation?

I've been having lots of fun playing Dredge lately, but I don't know what build I should use on him.

I always use the same build on all my killers : Lethal, Nurse's Calling, SH: Floods of Rage and the last one is either Corrupt on Demo & Trapper or something random like Brutal Strength or Enduring (currently Brutal Strength on Dredge)

I've been using this build (or something very close to it) for so long I genuinely can't think of any proper build and am not familiar with a lot of perks although I have them all.

I don't particularly care for slowdown or sweaty builds, I'd prioritize niche, fun or chill ones but all recommendations (on any killer) are very welcome !

Comments

  • For dredge, I dont have a specific build. But I highly recommend sloppy butcher! Nightfall gains charge much faster for survivors being injured, so playing hit and run with sloppy is very efficient for nightfall chaining.

  • @nars said:

    For dredge, I dont have a specific build. But I highly recommend sloppy butcher! Nightfall gains charge much faster for survivors being injured, so playing hit and run with sloppy is very efficient for nightfall chaining.

    Thanks for the tip ! I'll switch out brutal strength for it

  • Here are some of my builds for Dredge

    Lights Out! Build: Knockout, Third Seal, Lethal, Sloppy (flex slot)

    Add-ons (A few different ones for this) Broken Doll/Malthinker's or Field-Recorder/Tilling Blade


    Aura! Aura! Aura! Build - Lethal, BBQ, DMS, Discordance or STBFL (flex)

    Add-on Worry Stone/Lava Mic


    Bronco Buster Build - Hubris, NTH, PGTW, ML

    Add-on: Haddie Calandar/Boat Key or Otto


    Not From This World Build - Bamboozle, Plaything, Pentimento, ML

    Add-on Boat Keys and Field Recorder

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Here are some of my builds for Dredge

    Lights Out! Build: Knockout, Third Seal, Lethal, Sloppy (flex slot)

    Add-ons (A few different ones for this) Broken Doll/Malthinker's or Field-Recorder/Tilling Blade

    Aura! Aura! Aura! Build - Lethal, BBQ, DMS, Discordance or STBFL (flex)

    Add-on Worry Stone/Lava Mic

    Bronco Buster Build - Hubris, NTH, PGTW, ML

    Add-on: Haddie Calandar/Boat Key or Otto

    Not From This World Build - Bamboozle, Plaything, Pentimento, ML

    Add-on Boat Keys and Field Recorder

    Thanks, they all look nice I'll try them (and read what add-ons do for once in my life lol)

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3469650#Comment_3469650

    Thanks, they all look nice I'll try them (and read what add-ons do for once in my life lol)

    Best get to studying those add-ons! Hope you enjoy it. Dredge is one of the killers that can be built a few different ways and can be fun with "non-meta" perks on him. It helps that certain add-ons of his pair well with certain perks.