How would you like to see random perks come back, if at all?
I personally wanted an addon rework for a while to make them more interesting and a random addon could be cool. Maybe uncommon addon for random perks, rare for random addons, very rare for random killer and ultra-rare for all 3 with a bloodpoint bonuses on all them too. It could be a pudding with the additional challenge or maybe even more bloodpoints for those looking to get bp, especially good for new players if it can get options you don't have yet (potenitally restricted to higher rarieties or rift rewards as suggested in the survey).
That is a bit ambitious but even archieve challenges with these features could be fun to have again in the future. Even ignoring personal use those days people were doing those archives I saw a lot more veirety in perks in my matches which was refreshing.
Comments
An option to be able to play with random perks every match for 1.5x bp and 1.5x match exp
I hope they're at least used regularly for challenges, but what I really want is the already existing "hidden perk" wildcard to be something you can just equip whenever you want.
A selectable “randomise this perk slot” thing would do it for me.
Don’t think I’d use it, but that sounds interesting at least.
I would like to see that too.
Not so sure about soloQ ..