Blight voice lines
I bought the blight skin from resident evil series and he has soo much good voice lines but survivors cant hear them so i do something wrong ? If not devs you should let survivors hear his voice lines
I bought the blight skin from resident evil series and he has soo much good voice lines but survivors cant hear them so i do something wrong ? If not devs you should let survivors hear his voice lines
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors do hear them, just like they hear every other Killer's voicelines.
I tryed on customs with friends and they didnt hear anything exept the moans but the same time he says stuff like help me etc
I think it's not always synced with when Survivors hear it and when Killer hears it outside of a few specific actions.
However i know things like opening a locker usually guarantees a voiceline to be heard for the Killer as well as the Survivor.
If it doesn't play no matter what, then it's most likely a bug because Survivors are intended to hear the voicelines too.